Page Nav

HIDE

Breaking News:

latest

Is it safe to travel to morocco in 2019? My opinion as a moroccan citizen

Hi everyone My name is Nabil I am a Moroccan citizen . I grew up in Morocco. Fortunately, I lived since i was young moving from one city ...

Hi everyone

My name is Nabil I am a Moroccan citizen. I grew up in Morocco. Fortunately, I lived since i was young moving from one city to another. I had the opportunity to live in western Morocco, exactly in the city of kenitra, then in the city of Marrakesh, my mother's hometown.

After, we moved to the city of kelaa des Sraghna beside marrakesh , then i complited my stadies in Tetouan northern Morocco , and then i had my first job in southern Morocco in Taroudant ...
As a lover of traveling and camping i visited Morocco from the north to south.

Moroccans differ in terms of their nature by region, but as in every country in the world, the more they ascend to the north or head to the densely populated cities, the more people become cruel and the more cautious ...

Most of Moroccans, especially the countryside and villages, is characterized by its generosity, kindness and good treatment.
The people of Morocco are a people peaceful by nature, and love foreigners and welcome them a lot, a hospitable people, and the most characteristic of this country is the security, security and the wisdom of the police men.

Therefore, as a Moroccan who lived and visited various regions of Morocco, I assure visitors that our country is a country that enjoys security ... but I advise reserves in major cities, especially the cities of Fez, Meknes and Casablanca.

I will be happy to answer your queries so do not hesitate to email me or leave a comment on the topic.

No comments