Page Nav

HIDE

Breaking News:

latest

Camping in Tiguelmamine - les lunettes d'Atlas - Morocco

Camping in Tiguelmamine - les lunettes d'Atlas - Morocco   Hello every body, I spent suprbes times, during my visit to the lakes Tig...

Camping in Tiguelmamine - les lunettes d'Atlas - Morocco

 Hello every body, I spent suprbes times, during my visit to the lakes Tiguelmamine, Khenifra region.

a very fabulous place, where I camped with my friends for six days, the seventh day, we headed to the famous lake "Aglmame azgza" or we spent a night in order to make a Hiking the next day, to the sources of "OUM RBIE".
I took advantage of this visit to take some pictures, memorizing those unforgettable moments that I share with you, hoping that you enjoy.

Tiglmamine or Tiguelmamine, diminutive of the Berber word "Aguelmame" which means "lake", is located 35 kilometers from the heart of the Khénifra Cédraie of Ajdir Izayane in the Middle Atlas, Morocco, 1 630m above sea level. While the lake and its border (a belt 50-800 m wide east close to the west). The depth is 20 m and an area of 13 hectares. Géomorphologigue seen his form, the lake is as circular spectacles: these two ponds side by side.

































khénifra





If you need more informations, feel free to leave me a message